INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how the website manages the processing of the personal data of users who consult the same. This information notice is rendered in compliance with applicable provisions on personal data protection for users accessing the services herein, within the framework of the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679. This information notice refers exclusively to this website and not to other websites which users may access through links contained herein.
When this website is consulted, a number of data pertaining to identified or identifiable individuals may be processed. LOCAZIONE TURISTICA CASA ALECCI 1820, with office in via Via Calvario, 87 - 97015 Modica (RG), Italy, is the data controller.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use the services or products offered by the website, as well as receive additional contents, are used exclusively for the purpose of responding to the requests or of performing the requested services, and they are communicated to third parties only if necessary to such end. The legal basis for such processing is the need to respond to the data subjects’ requests or perform activities envisaged in the agreements with the data subjects.
With the data subject’s express consent, the data may be used for marketing activities aimed at offering additional products or services on part of the data controller. The legal basis of said processing is the data subject’s freely given consent.
Aside from the above cases, user navigation data are stored for as long as strictly necessary to manage the processing activities in pursuance of the law.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The IT systems and software procedures necessary for the proper functioning of the website collect certain personal data, which are implicitly transmitted while using web communications protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to their very nature they may, through processing and combination with data held by third parties, allow for the identification of users. The following fall under the above category: IP addresses or domain names of computers accessed by users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) web addresses of requested resources, time of request, method used to make a request to the server, size of file obtained as response, server response status code (successful completion, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information on website use and to monitor the proper functioning of the website. They are deleted thereafter. Data may be used to ascertain liabilities in case of cyber crimes to the detriment of this website.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The voluntary and explicit provision of personal data by users by e-mail at the addresses indicated in the website, entails the collection of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the relevant message. Specific privacy statements will be indicated or shown on website pages dedicated to the provision of specific services on request.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
Except as specified with regard to navigation data, users are free to decide whether to provide their personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide said data may make it impossible to provide the requested service.
PROCESSIG MODES AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data are processed with automated systems for as long as strictly necessary in relation to the data collection purposes. Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or improper use and unauthorized access.
The data are stored for as long as strictly necessary in order to pursue to the purposes set forth herein and they are deleted thereafter, unless the data have to be retained to comply with the law or to defend a right in court.
Pursuant to the law, the data controller is required to respond to requests made by data subjects about personal data concerning them. In particular, based on applicable legislation:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the data controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the data controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided by applicable legislation. The data controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, within the limits and in the cases provided by applicable legislation.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller restriction of processing
- The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to which the personal data have been provided.
To exercise the above rights, the data subject must send a request by
using the following e-mail address, by means of which also the Data protection
officer can be contacted.
All requests must be addressed to the Data controller at the following address email@example.com in order to contact the data protection officer, if appointed by the data controller.
This information notice on personal data processing was last updated on 25 May 2018 (GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679).
This document has been drawn up by the data controller (hereinafter the “DATA CONTROLLER”), in its capacity as data controller of the processing of the personal data deriving from navigation on the website www.casa-alecci1820.it (hereinafter, the “Website”).
Users can prevent the installation of cookies by accessing their browser settings or by disabling the use of websites directly through their browser, as set forth in greater detail below.
COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
In particular, our cookies are used to:
- Memorize preferences;
- Avoid having to re-enter the same information more than once during navigation;
- Analyze the use of services and contents provided by casa-alecci1820.it to optimize navigation experience and the services offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
These types of cookies allow certain sections of the Website to function properly. There are two types of technical cookies:
- persistent cookies: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed, but retained until they expire;
- session cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
Such cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary in order to view the website properly and in relation to the technical services offered; therefore, they will always be used and sent, unless the user changes the browser settings (thereby altering the display of the website pages).
These types of cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used. casa-alecci1820.it shall use such information to develop anonymous statistical analyses, improve Website navigation and make contents more interesting and targeted to users. These types of cookies anonymously collect data about user activities and about how the Website is reached. Analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third party domains.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES ANALYTICAL COOKIES
These types of cookies are used to anonymously collect information about how the website is used by users, such as: which pages have been viewed, duration of the visit, the site of origin, geographic location, age, gender and interests for marketing campaign purposes. These cookies are sent from third party domains.
COOKIES TO INCORPORATE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND FUNCTIONS
These types of cookies incorporate third party features within the Website pages – such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks – for the purpose of sharing website contents or using third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner websites that offer their services within the Website.
Profiling cookies are necessary to create user profiles for the purpose of transmitting advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users while navigating the Website.
In compliance with applicable provisions, casa-alecci1820.it is not required to ask for consent to the use of technical and analytical cookies, given that the latter are necessary for the purpose of providing the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, Users can express their consent in one or more of the following ways:
- By using specific browser settings or settings of the relevant software used to navigate the Website;
- By changing user settings of third party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent users from properly using or viewing parts of the Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
LIST OF COOKIES
This website does NOT use profiling cookies. It only uses technical and session cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES BY CHANGING BROWSER SETTINGS
To learn more about how your browser memorizes cookies while navigating, please visit the following links:
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
CASA ALECCI 1820 is the data controller.
Last updated on 25 May 2018.